Considerando que a República Popular da China, por nota datada de 13 de Dezembro de 1999, notificou o Secretário-Geral das Nações Unidas sobre a aplicação da Convenção Internacional para a Salvaguarda da Vida Humana no Mar de 1974, tal como emendada, na Região Administrativa Especial de Macau a partir de 20 de Dezembro de 1999;
Considerando igualmente que, em 16 de Maio de 2008, o Comité de Segurança Marítima da Organização Marítima Internacional, através da resolução MSC.260(84), adoptou emendas ao Código Internacional de Segurança para as Embarcações de Alta Velocidade, 2000 (Código HSC 2000), e que tais emendas são aplicáveis na Região Administrativa Especial de Macau desde 1 de Janeiro de 2010;
O Chefe do Executivo manda publicar, nos termos do n.º 1 do artigo 6.º da Lei n.º 3/1999 da Região Administrativa Especial de Macau, a resolução MSC.260(84), que contém as referidas emendas, nos seus textos em línguas chinesa e inglesa.
Promulgado em 22 de Abril de 2015.
O Chefe do Executivo, Chui Sai On.
Gabinete do Chefe do Executivo, aos 6 de Maio de 2015. — A Chefe do Gabinete, O Lam.
THE MARITIME SAFETY COMMITTEE,
RECALLING Article 28(b) of the Convention on the International Maritime Organization concerning the functions of the Committee,
NOTING resolution MSC.97(73), by which it adopted the International Code of Safety for High-Speed Craft, 2000 (hereinafter referred to as “the 2000 HSC Code”), which has become mandatory under chapter X of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS), 1974, (hereinafter referred to as “the Convention”),
NOTING ALSO article VIII(b) and regulation X/1.2 of the Convention concerning the procedure for amending the 2000 HSC Code,
HAVING CONSIDERED, at its eighty-fourth session, amendments to the 2000 HSC Code proposed and circulated in accordance with article VIII(b)(i) of the Convention,
1. ADOPTS, in accordance with article VIII(b)(iv) of the Convention, amendments to the 2000 HSC Code, the text of which is set out in the Annex to the present resolution;
2. DETERMINES, in accordance with article VIII(b)(vi)(2)(bb) of the Convention, that the amendments shall be deemed to have been accepted on 1 July 2009 unless, prior to that date, more than one third of the Contracting Governments to the Convention or Contracting Governments the combined merchant fleets of which constitute not less than 50% of the gross tonnage of the world’s merchant fleet, have notified their objections to the amendments;
3. INVITES Contracting Governments to note that, in accordance with article VIII(b)(vii)(2) of the Convention, the amendments shall enter into force on 1 January 2010 upon their acceptance in accordance with paragraph 2 above;
4. REQUESTS the Secretary-General, in conformity with article VIII(b)(v) of the Convention, to transmit certified copies of the present resolution and the text of the amendments contained in the Annex to all Contracting Governments to the Convention;
5. FURTHER REQUESTS the Secretary-General to transmit copies of this resolution and its Annex to Members of the Organization, which are not Contracting Governments to the Convention.
1 In paragraph 8.2.1, subparagraph .2 is replaced by the following:
“.2 at least one search and rescue locating device shall be carried on each side of every passenger high-speed craft and every cargo high-speed craft of 500 gross tonnage and upwards. Such search and rescue locating device shall conform to the applicable performance standards not inferior to those adopted by the Organization. The search and rescue locating device shall be stowed in such locations that they can be rapidly placed in any one of the liferafts. Alternatively, one search and rescue locating device shall be stowed in each survival craft.”
14.7 Radio equipment: General
2 In paragraph 14.7.1, subparagraph .3 is replaced by the following:
“.3 a search and rescue locating device which:”.
Versão PDF optimizada para
Adobe Reader 7.0