|Notas em LegisMac|
Considerando que a República Popular da China, por nota datada de 13 de Dezembro de 1999, notificou o Secretário-Geral das Nações Unidas sobre a aplicação do Protocolo de 1978 relativo à Convenção Internacional para a Salvaguarda da Vida Humana no Mar de 1974, tal como emendado, na Região Administrativa Especial de Macau, a partir de 20 de Dezembro de 1999;
Considerando ainda que, em 30 de Novembro de 2012, o Comité de Segurança Marítima da Organização Marítima Internacional, através da resolução MSC.342(91), adoptou emendas à Norma de Desempenho para Revestimentos de Protecção para Tanques de Carga de Hidrocarbonetos de Navios-Tanque de Petróleo Bruto (resolução MSC.288(87)), e que tais emendas são aplicáveis na Região Administrativa Especial de Macau desde 1 de Julho de 2014;
O Chefe do Executivo manda publicar, nos termos do n.º 1 do artigo 6.º da Lei n.º 3/1999 da Região Administrativa Especial de Macau, a resolução MSC.342(91), que contém as referidas emendas, nos seus textos em línguas chinesa e inglesa.
Promulgado em 17 de Abril de 2015.
O Chefe do Executivo, Chui Sai On.
Gabinete do Chefe do Executivo, aos 6 de Maio de 2015. — A Chefe do Gabinete, O Lam.
THE MARITIME SAFETY COMMITTEE,
RECALLING Article 28(b) of the Convention on the International Maritime Organization concerning the functions of the Committee,
NOTING resolution MSC.288(87), by which it adopted the Performance standard for protective coatings for cargo oil tanks of crude oil tankers (hereinafter referred to as “the Performance standard”) which is mandatory under chapter II-1 of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS), 1974 (hereinafter referred to as “the Convention”),
RECOGNIZING the need to keep the Performance standard up to date with regard to references to other IMO instruments contained therein,
HAVING CONSIDERED, at its ninety-first session, amendments to the Performance standard, proposed and circulated in accordance with article VIII of the Convention,
1. ADOPTS, in accordance with article VIII(b)(iv) of the Convention, amendments to the Performance Standard for protective coatings for cargo oil tanks of crude oil tankers, the text of which is set out in the annex to the present resolution;
2. DETERMINES, in accordance with article VIII(b)(vi)(2)(bb) of the Convention, that the said amendments shall be deemed to have been accepted on 1 January 2014, unless, prior to that date, more than one third of the Contracting Governments to the Convention or Contracting Governments the combined merchant fleets of which constitute not less than 50 per cent of the gross tonnage of the world’s merchant fleet, have notified their objections to the amendments;
3. INVITES SOLAS Contracting Governments to note that, in accordance with article VIII(b)(vii)(2) of the Convention, the amendments shall enter into force on 1 July 2014 upon their acceptance in accordance with paragraph 2 above;
4. REQUESTS the Secretary-General, in conformity with article VIII(b)(v) of the Convention, to transmit certified copies of the present resolution and the text of the amendments contained in the annex to all Contracting Governments to the Convention;
5. ALSO REQUESTS the Secretary-General to transmit copies of this resolution and its annex to Members of the Organization which are not Contracting Governments to the Convention.
In paragraph 2.6, the reference to “resolution A.744(18)” is replaced by a reference to the International Code on the enhanced programme of inspections during surveys of bulk carriers and oil tankers, 2011 (2011 ESP Code) (resolution A.1049(27)).
Versão PDF optimizada para
Adobe Reader 7.0