Considerando que a República Popular da China, por nota datada de 13 de Dezembro de 1999, notificou o Secretário-Geral das Nações Unidas sobre a aplicação do Protocolo de 1978 relativo à Convenção Internacional para a Salvaguarda da Vida Humana no Mar de 1974, tal como emendado, na Região Administrativa Especial de Macau, a partir de 20 de Dezembro de 1999;
Considerando igualmente que, em 20 de Novembro de 1981, o Comité de Segurança Marítima da Organização Marítima Internacional, através da resolução MSC.2(XLV), adoptou emendas ao Protocolo, e que tais emendas são aplicáveis na Região Administrativa Especial de Macau desde 20 de Dezembro de 1999;
O Chefe do Executivo manda publicar, nos termos do n.º 1 do artigo 6.º da Lei n.º 3/1999 da Região Administrativa Especial de Macau, a resolução MSC.2 (XLV) que contém as referidas emendas, nos seus textos em línguas chinesa e inglesa.
Promulgado em 22 de Abril de 2015.
O Chefe do Executivo, Chui Sai On.
Gabinete do Chefe do Executivo, aos 6 de Maio de 2015. — A Chefe do Gabinete, O Lam.
THE MARITIME SAFETY COMMITTEE,
NOTING Article II of the Protocol of 1978 relating to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, hereinafter referred to as “the Protocol”, under which the Protocol, other than the provisions of Chapter I thereof, may be amended by the procedure specified in Article VIII(b) of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, hereinafter referred to as “the Convention”,
NOTING FURTHER the functions which the Protocol confers upon the Maritime Safety Committee for the consideration and adoption of amendments to the Protocol,
HAVING CONSIDERED at its forty-fifth session amendments to the Protocol, proposed and circulated in accordance with Article VIII(b)(i) of the Convention,
1. ADOPTS, in accordance with Article VIII(b)(iv) of the Convention, amendments to Regulation 29(d)(i) of Chapter II-1, the texts of which are given in the Annex to the present resolution;
2. DECIDES in accordance with Article VIII(b)(vi)(2)(bb) of the Convention that the above-mentioned amendments shall be deemed to have been accepted unless, prior to 1 March 1984, more than one-third of Parties to the Protocol or Parties the combined merchant fleets of which constitute not less than fifty per cent of the gross tonnage of the world's merchant fleet, have notified their objections to the amendments;
3. INVITES Governments to note that, in accordance with Article VIII(b)(vii)(2) of the Convention, the amendments to the Protocol, upon their acceptance in accordance with paragraph 2 above, shall enter into force on 1 September 1984;
4. REQUESTS the Secretary-General in conformity with Article VIII(b)(v) of the Convention to transmit certified copies of the present resolution and its Annex to all Parties to the Protocol of 1978 relating to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974;
5. FURTHER REQUESTS the Secretary-General to transmit copies of the resolution and its Annex to Members of the Organization which are not Parties to the Protocol.
Replace the fourth sentence of sub-paragraph (d)(i)(1) by the following:
Each steering gear control system, if electric, shall be served by its own separate circuit supplied from the steering gear power circuit or directly from switchboard busbars supplying that steering gear power circuit at a point on the switchboard adjacent to the supply to the steering gear power circuit.
Replace sub-paragraph (d)(i)(3) by the following:
(3) means shall be provided in the steering gear compartment for disconnecting any control system operable from the navigating bridge from the steering gear it serves;
Versão PDF optimizada para
Adobe Reader 7.0