The Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, having been duly authorized to conclude this Agreement by the Central People’s Government of the People’s Republic of China and the Government of the United Mexican States, (hereinafter referred to as «the Contracting Parties»);
ENCOURAGING to strengthen their friendship and cooperation relations;
DESIROUS to ease travel formalities between them;
Have agreed as follows:
Holders of a valid passport of the Macao Special Administrative Region and not intending to take up any employment or exercising a profession shall be authorized, with visa exemption, to enter, transit through, sojourn in and exit through any international transit point of the United Mexican States for a period not exceeding ninety (90) consecutive days.
Nationals of the United Mexican States holding a valid ordinary passport and not intending to take up any employment or exercising a profession shall be authorized, with visa exemption, to enter, transit through, sojourn in and exit of the Macao Special Administrative Region for a period not exceeding ninety (90) consecutive days.
1. Holders of a valid passport of the Macao Special Administrative Region intending to enter the United Mexican States for a period of time exceeding ninety (90) days or in order to take up employment or exercising a profession, shall obtain a visa in advance from the competent authorities of the United Mexican States.
2. Nationals of the United Mexican States holding a valid ordinary passport intending to enter the Macao Special Administrative Region for a period of time exceeding ninety (90) days or in order to take up employment or exercising a profession, shall obtain a visa in advance from the competent authorities of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region.
The Contracting Parties shall exchange through diplomatic channel, specimens of their passports specified in Articles 1 and 2, as well as relevant information relating to the use of those passports, at least thirty (30) days before this Agreement comes into force. In case of any modification in the aforementioned passports, the Contracting Parties shall inform so and provide each other samples of new passports, at least thirty (30) days before their introduction.
This Agreement does not exempt the holders of valid ordinary passports of one Contracting Party, mentioned in Article 1 and 2, from the obligation to comply with the migratory and all other legal regulations demanded by the competent authorities of the other Contracting Party.
The competent authorities of each Contracting Party may deny entry to or sojourn in its territory to persons who are considered as non grata, in particular persons who may present a risk to public order and health or security or whose presence within its territory is illegal.
Any dispute arising from the interpretation or application of this Instrument shall be settled by mutual agreement of the Contracting Parties.
Either Contracting Party may suspend totally or partially, the application of this Agreement for security reasons, public order or health protection. The suspension shall be immediately communicated, in writing, through diplomatic channel to the other Contracting Party, specifying the date in which shall enter into effect.
1. This Agreement shall enter into force thirty (30) days after the day of its signature.
2. This Agreement may be amended by mutual consent by the Contracting Parties, in writing, formalised through written communication from diplomatic channel in which the effective date of the amendment and its entry into force must be clearly specified.
3. This Agreement shall remain into force for an indefinite period of time. Nevertheless, either Contracting Party may terminate it upon written notification to the Other Contracting Party, through diplomatic channel, at least sixty (60) days before the expiration date.
Signed at Macao SAR, on the 19th day of September of two thousand and eight, in two originals in Chinese, Spanish and English languages, all texts being equally authentic. In case of divergence of interpretation the English text shall prevail.
|For the Government of the
Macao Special Administrative
Region of the People’s
Republic of China
|For the Government of the
United Mexican States
Adobe Reader 7.0或以上閱讀PDF版本檔案。