O Chefe do Executivo manda publicar, nos termos do n.º 1 do artigo 6.º e da alínea 2) do artigo 5.º da Lei n.º 3/1999 da Região Administrativa Especial de Macau, o Acordo sobre a Dispensa Mútua de Vistos entre o Governo da Região Administrativa Especial de Macau da República Popular da China e o Governo da República de Lituânia.
Promulgado em 26 de Dezembro de 2001.
A Chefe do Executivo, Interina, Florinda da Rosa Silva Chan.
The Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania and (hereinafter referred to as "Contracting Parties"),
desiring to facilitate travels and thus to promote the development of friendly relations between the two Contracting Parties,
have agreed as follows:
1. Holders of valid passport of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China may enter into the territory of the Republic of Lithuania without a visa at frontier gates designated for international traffic, stay there up to 90 days from the date of the first border crossing and leave the territory without a separate permission.
2. Holders of valid citizen's passport, diplomatic passport, child's travel document, seamen's book of the Republic of Lithuania may enter the territory of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China without a visa at frontier gates designated for international traffic, stay there up to 90 days from the date of the first border crossing and leave the territory without a separate permission.
Visa exemption does not grant the right to work to the persons mentioned in Article 1. Persons who enter the territory of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China or the territory of the Republic of Lithuania with the aim to work, to carry out a profession, to study or for a period exceeding 90 days are obliged to get visas beforehand.
The present Agreement does not release the persons mentioned in Article 1 from the obligation to obey the laws and regulations in force on the territory of the other Contracting Party.
The Contracting parties shall, as soon as possible, mutually inform each other through diplomatic channels of any change in their respective legislation concerning the entry, stay and departure of foreigners.
1. Either Contracting Party reserves the right to deny entry or stay on its territory to the persons mentioned in Article 1 whom it considers undesirable.
2. Either Contracting Party shall be obliged to accept back to its territory the persons mentioned in Article 1 at any time.
Persons mentioned in Article 1 who have lost their travel documents on the territory of the other Contracting Party, shall be obliged to report it immediately to the competent authorities of that Party, which shall issue them a free of charge document certifying this fact.
Either Contracting Party may temporarily suspend the application of the present Agreement wholly or partially, except of paragraph 2 of Article 5, for the reasons of national security or public order. Such suspension of the present Agreement shall be notified immediately to the other Contracting Party through diplomatic channels.
1. The Contracting Parties shall exchange the specimens of valid travel documents specified in Article 1 through diplomatic channels not later than 30 days before the entry into force of the present Agreement.
2. If either Contracting Party modifies its travel documents specified in Article 1 or introduces any new travel document after the entry into force of the present Agreement, it shall provide the other Contracting Party with the specimens of such documents through diplomatic channels at least 30 days before they are introduced.
Any amendment of the present Agreement agreed upon by the Contracting Parties shall be effected by exchange of notes.
1. The present Agreement shall enter into force on the 90th day after signing of this Agreement.
2. The present Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and shall remain in force until the 60th day after the day on which one of the Contracting Parties notifies through diplomatic channels the other Contracting Party of its intention to terminate it.
Done in duplicate in Macao on 6 December 2001 in Chinese, Lithuanian and English, all texts being equally authentic. In case of any difference in interpretation, the English text shall prevail.
|For the Government of the||For the Government of the|
|Macao Special Administrative||Republic of Lithuania|
|Region of the People's|
|Republic of China|
Versão PDF optimizada para
Adobe Reader 7.0